Buy spawners at shop

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by friendjt, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

friendjt

Ok so i would like to buy spawners at shop on my server how would i be able to do [Buy] that spawners. (sorry for advertising) If you've been on gontroller and or diamcraft they both seel spawners at shop please help.

2. Offline

MetaSurvival

With Essentials signs you do this:
    [Buy]
    $5000

3. Offline

Bobcat00

I have a server where players can buy spawners of any type (that I let them) in an Admin shop. The plugins are SilkSpawners, ChestShop, and iConomy. SilkSpawners allows players to place and move spawners with a silktouch pickaxe, so they don't have to bug me to do things with them.

For each type of spawner I want to sell, I create a ChestShop and put in the proper type of spawner. I use /spawner to get the spawner, then /iteminfo to get the appropriate code. For example, a zombie spawner is 52:54. I put it in the chest, then create a ChestShop Admin Shop sign with the code on the bottom line.

Here's part of my shop. Note that the ChestShop signs just say "Mob Spawner" and the code, so you need to have a second sign telling the players what kind of spawner it is.

2013-05-01_19_33_10.png

4. Offline

friendjt

Do you know how they do it on other servers? Because i'm using essentials for shop and rather not use admin shop but thank you.

5. Offline

Necrodoom

the only thing that is required is silkspawners.

6. Offline

friendjt

thank you :D

what would i put to sell it then?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  7. Offline

Necrodoom

same as what Bobcat00 said, mobspawner:damage or id:damage, what ever you prefer.

8. Offline

friendjt

When i downloaded it never worked but it was on /plugin list and config but it would interfere with essetials's /spawn and wouldn't let me spawn or change eggs or spawners

9. Offline

Necrodoom

10. Offline

friendjt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.