Factions Multiworld problems and conflict with mobarena

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jsgunman, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jsgunman

I love factions as much as the next guy, but I have found that a lot of my users are complaining about loosing power is the non-factions worlds, and also in mobarena (which is in a non-factions world). I know there is a way to set nopowerloss in factions, and I tried that, yet it seems that, either I configured it wrong, or there is an issue with the plugin. Any help that someone could provide on how to contain factions to just one world would be much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance.

2. Offline

JWhy

You can disable Factions claiming and power loss per world, later in the conf.json there's are array keys called like 'FactionsIgnoreWorldClaiming' or something like that

3. Offline

jsgunman

so yeah I have it so that wilderness protect, pvp, claiming, and nopowerloss are set in the worlds needed, and while the other three work just fine, nopowerloss refuses to work. I thus have no idea what to do to get around this issue.

4. Offline

JWhy

If it IS like this, i'd consider this a bug, so you could create a ticket on github and hopefully it's fixed soon

5. Offline

flyinggoatman

Mine looks a little like this.
    "worldsNoClaiming": [Creative, world, survival, survival_nether, survival_the_end ],
    "worldsNoPowerLoss": [Creative, world, survival, survival_nether, survival_the_end ],
    "worldsIgnorePvP": [Creative, world, survival, survival_nether, survival_the_end ],

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.