Issues with WorldGuard's custom flags (Mob damage)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Awesome96, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Awesome96

Hey guys,

I hope I'm in the right forums for posting this, I need your help. :(

I recently installed the Craftbukkit plugin called "WorldGuard", it's a child plugin of "WorldEdit" which you may know. It's usually used for protecting special regions, you can set "flags" on a region to deny or allow special actions, as seen on the screen below, creeper explosions, for example.

The thing is, I set a flag for denying mob damage in my base. Inside the base there's an iron golem farm, so they didn't took any damage, either. I wanted to change this, so I created a child region in the region called "base", which I called "Eisenfarm" (German for "iron farm" [iron] ). But they won't take any damage when I hit them, just like before. The chat says "You may not damage this iron golem."

Could you please help me? Did I forgot something?

Thanks in advance and have a great day! :)

PS: I'm using the custom flag plugin for WorldGuard.
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

AGC-Intra

Awesome96
    Even with priorities set the order of states might over-ride? Maybe try mob-damage- NONE instead of DENY on the parent region.

3. Offline

dave0smeg

Your farm region is only 1 block high but golems are 3 block high entities, meaning you would have to hit the golem at block Y63 only (presumably player foot level).
    Also change the priority of BASE to 1 instead of 0 as this is the default for __global__.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.