Questions about plugin! Help?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by GaaTavares, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GaaTavares

Hello, I would like to know how to create plugins, editing, among others. Have you researched a lot about it but there is not much content (at least here in Brazil) and speak Portuguese as it is very difficult for me to understand.
    I own a server Brazilian Hunger Games (BukkitGames) and use the BukkitGamesAbilities, but wanted to know how I can develop a kit (endermage)? I have not the slightest notion of java, and was wondering how do I? I have installed NetBeans here, please help me out?
    I'm using Google Translator.

2. Offline

Acer_Mortem

I watched TheNewBoston and TheBcBroz on youtube to pick up a few things, aswell as looking at a few plugin's code. You may want to do that, but it would be significantly harder since you do not speak English. A good idea would be to simply do what they do in the video, and try to think of how it works. Good luck!

Eu assisti TheNewBoston e TheBcBroz no youtube para pegar algumas coisas, além como olhar para um plugin de código de poucos. Você pode querer fazer isso, mas seria significativamente mais difícil desde que você não fala Inglês. Uma boa idéia seria a de simplesmente fazer o que eles fazem no vídeo, e tentar pensar de como ele funciona. Boa sorte!

ShadowDog007 likes this.
  3. Offline

ShadowDog007

4. Offline

Acer_Mortem

ShadowDog007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.