[Request] Firework Text

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tuupkedebest, May 26, 2014.

1. Offline

tuupkedebest

Hello,

i'am searching for a plugin where i can set a Firework text on a specific cordinate, it must be a plugin where i simple can edit in the class file, the text, color, font, and size of the firework text it must not have a Duration the text must show forever in the specific cordinate. I dont understand the particleEffect plugin it's to much codes for me!

Great!
    Sorry for terrible English!

A Example!
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

tuupkedebest

Hello, timtower

i've got this errors in console: and where can i change the cordinates xyz of the text?!

4. Offline

tuupkedebest Try [spoiler]<Your incredible long stuff here>[/spoiler]
    Try not to post 5 times in a row.
    And it is a regular nullpointer exception

5. Offline

tuupkedebest

timtower ok sorry but its not a special error or something? but where can i set the cordinates when i do /toggle he says on but there is no text?!

6. Offline

tuupkedebest Nothing fancy
    Code:
    effect.display(l.getBlock().getLocation(), 20, 0, 0, 0, 0, 15);l.draw(effect, loc.clone(), dir);
    drawString(text, effect, start, dir);
    Letter.centreString("Welkom in MCDuinrell", ParticleEffect.MAGIC_CRIT, l, Direction.EAST);
    Those are the lines giving the errors, and on a side note: try to build your own theme park instead of copying existing ones

7. Offline

tuupkedebest

timtower thanks but i do not copy anything i invite you send me a pm and come watch on my server then you can see we are building the park! and there are not existing parks how can i copy it then? xD!

timtower ok but what can i change on that error lines?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  8. Offline

tuupkedebest Duinerell exists in real life.
    And I don't know, don't know what is null

9. Offline

tuupkedebest

timtower oh i thought you mean that i copy someones world, Building a real theme park is more fun than build a own! but i dont know where i can set a Cordinate this is a ********** plugin :(

Hello,

Is there anybody who can explain me how i can set a Cordinate, if i do /toggle there nothing come no text?! I don't understand it!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  10. Offline

galaxywarrior6