[REQUEST] StraightToInv Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Hyperven0m, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Offline

Hyperven0m

What it does:
    StraightToInv is a unique plugin for prison servers. It is a plugin which makes drops from mines go straight to the player's inventory! How cool is that? The purpose of this plugin is so that player's don't steal other players blocks! It also works great for Factions, or something similar. For example: Player holds axe, breaks wood with axe, wood doesn't drop, instead it

goes straight to the players inventory!

Why we need this:
    The community really needs this because players are sick of other players stealing their stuff that they earned by for example: killing a player with op armor, finding diamonds, etc. so please find a solution to this!

Permissions:
    sti.use

Config:
    disabled-worlds:
    - Disabledworld1
    - Disabledworld2

Worldguard, Factions, and PlotMe:
    Please make sure that players won't be able to override Worldguard, Factions, and PlotMe. What I mean is don't let them be able to break Worldguard, Factions, or PlotMe regions like similar plugins to this one do.

*UPDATE: The plugin will be uploaded to the public on this page on the 11th-14th!

2. Offline

EnderTroll68

I can do this, pretty simple. I will post when I finish it in here.

It's done, check the [x] in my signature

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  3. Offline

Hyperven0m

Thanks man! I will try it when I get home

4. Offline

Deleted user

EnderTroll68
    But you don't cancel the event. Won't the blocks get dropped to the ground and the inventory?

5. Offline

EnderTroll68

Whoops. You are right. My bad. Fixing it now.

Edit: You could have just asked for the source rather than decompiling it.

Well I uploaded a new version, this one will work but it is not affected by fortune. To get that part working I will need a bit longer since I am busy and do not have time to code it at the moment

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

Hyperven0m

Ok, I did try the first version and it didn't work, I will try the 2nd one now :) .

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

EnderTroll68 Please don't compile with java 8. Most servers don't have that.

8. Offline

Hyperven0m

Hi, looks like I came across a problem I got an error because you compiled the plugin with Java 8, and I am running Java 7. If you could change it to Java 7 that would be great! Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/NABdmHET

Ok, so I've installed Java 8 and it's working fine now. The blocks aren't dropping which is what I expected.. BUT I am not getting anything in my inventory

9. Offline

EnderTroll68

timtower
    I don't have java 7 though

Like I said, I don't have time to make sure this works, it was supposed to only take me like 10 minutes. If someone else wants to pick it up, here is the source:
    Code:java
    1. public class Main extends JavaPlugin implements Listener {
    2. public void onEnable() {
    3. saveDefaultConfig();
    4. Bukkit.getPluginManager().registerEvents(this, this);
    5. }
    7. @EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.HIGHEST)
    8. public void onBlockBreak(BlockBreakEvent e) {
    9. if (!e.getPlayer().hasPermission("sti.use")) {
    10. return;
    11. }
    12. if (e.getPlayer().getGameMode() != GameMode.SURVIVAL)
    13. return;
    14. if (e.isCancelled()) {
    15. return;
    16. }
    17. for (String string : getConfig().getStringList("disabled-worlds")) {
    18. if (e.getPlayer().getLocation().getWorld().getName().equalsIgnoreCase(string)) {
    19. return;
    20. }
    21. }
    22. if (e.getPlayer().getItemInHand().getEnchantmentLevel(Enchantment.LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS) > 0) {
    23. for (ItemStack is : e.getBlock().getDrops(e.getPlayer().getItemInHand())) {
    24. e.getPlayer().getInventory().addItem(is);
    25. }
    26. } else {
    28. }
    29. e.getBlock().setType(Material.AIR);
    30. e.setCancelled(true);
    31. }
    32. }

10. Offline

Hyperven0m

*QUICK UPDATE* The plugin is finished! However I would like a feature that allows fortune to be used. Whoever can implement this please let me know <removed>

[edit by JaguarJo: removed personal info. Please keep all discussion on the forums. Thanks.]

11. Offline

Jaaakee224