Seth Blings Blocks Vs Zombies Automated

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Delta536, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Delta536

If Intreasted add me on Skype: Delta536
    Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Blocks Vs Zombies

What I want: Basically this game is similar to the game Plants vs. Zombies. Originally created by Seth Bling, Blocks vs Zombies is a game for more info on the game watch this video: http://sethbling.com/BlocksVsZombies'
    I would like to turn this into an automated version that is able to be run on servers as a mini game, I would like to have all the features originally in the game while using the power of coding to perfect it. Also i would like to have a Lobby with Join signs on the walls such as the Hypixel server.
    For More info add me on Skype: Delta536

Ideas for commands: This Plugin will not require many commands. A few it might require:
    • /bvz join
    • /bvz leave
    • /bvz reset
    • /bvz start
    • /bvz reset
    More to Come??
    Ideas for permissions:
    • bvz.join
    • bvz.leave
    • bvz.*
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, Please add me on skype for more info and to talk about this plugin.

2. Offline

JPG2000

Delta536 I hope your offering the dev owner/OP on server, because this plugin would be heavy. Anyways, this plugin is a pretty good idea.

3. Offline

Delta536

of course, to test the plugin the dev is going to need op, As long as they are trustworthy and willing to work with us they will have op

4. Offline

JPG2000

Delta536 To test? Dude, the dev is going to do all the work. Honostly, the dev shoul get more things then you.

5. Offline

RingOfStorms

If you aren't making it then why are you making such a big deal about it?

And to you, I wouldn't even try to request for this because all of SethBling's games have been made privately for the bigger servers in the past. So I'm sure this is already being made and once it is, smaller servers won't be able to compete and it just becomes a rip off at that point.

AndyMcB1 and graphiic1 like this.
  6. Offline

Delta536

Hey i might as well try, right. who knows maybe i could become one of the big servers that runs it. All im looking for is someone willing to make it. if I really cant find someone here then i will look else where....

7. Offline

Delta536

Still Looking

8. Offline

Delta536

We have Found a Dev Thanks everyone!

RingOfStorms likes this.
  9. Offline

iBCoLLiN

I am currently developing this for my server. May release it on bukkit as well.

10. Offline

C0R7

This would be cool if it was automated in the same why plugins like Hungergames are.

11. Offline

ItzMeMango

If someone could make this that would be amazing. I could definitely use this for my server

12. Offline

Delta536

It is Fully Automated

13. Offline

C0R7

Nice. Is this plugin being made?

14. Offline

JuHDude

I was in the progress of developing a plugin such as one you request, but its for a server I partially own. (CoreEU) :)

15. Offline

Delta536

The Plugin is finished and it will be on a test server tomorrow. Message me if you want to help beta test it.

Thanks! but we Have finished ours and will be on our Test Server Tomorrow! Good Luck with yours

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  16. Offline

bennie3211

Awesome:p will this be a public plugin?

17. Offline

Delta536

Currently no Sorry, Possibly farther down the road though it may become public

18. Offline

bennie3211

:(

19. Offline

AndyMcB1

Please stop "advertising" here... You've got what you want and aren't willing to make it public

20. Offline

Delta536

I Dont see how i am advertising when i am just answering questions...

21. Offline

RingOfStorms

It is quite obvious how it seems like advertising. I'm sure you knew from the first post that you'd be keeping it private, and you also made it seem like it would be released here. At that point, it is just trying to get attention because you are answering a plugin request forum, meaning you should be posting it here, or not posting at all.

X_angelz_X likes this.
  22. Offline

Wallisch_pls

What a douche, OP

23. Offline

Delta536

Sorry i am not trying to cause any problems. If this is causing trouble then i would like this page locked or something. i really dont want any trouble.

24. Offline

Jade

Locked per request.

dentych and AndyMcB1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.