[Active again!] [TP/FUN] TelePads 1.4 - Simple pad based teleportation [1.5.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by WizzleDonker, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Offline

WizzleDonker

TelePads
    Version: 1.5​
    This thread will no longer be updated. Go to bukkitdev for links, changelog and other stuff related to TelePads.
    What is TelePads?
    Telepads is a plugin which allows for easy teleportation betweek two locations through an easy to use pad system. Players create 2 'teleport pads', then link them. Once these pads are linked, playes can teleport between them by stepping over them. They appear as stone. Originally made by request from @LordOfJustice​
    Video, thanks @BrandonHopkins:​

Please go to bukkitdev using the link above to get the rest of the information you want.​

ThunderWaffeMC and ARNOLDIN like this.
  2. Offline

WizzleDonker

Updated + Compatable with latest craftbukkit release.

Check bukkitDev for details.

3. Offline

NuclearW

Moved to releases.

4. Offline

Puzii

This plugin is nice!

But, people most be OP to use them! I have give them the permission: telepads.use
    But it still doesn't work, they most be OP..

5. Offline

WizzleDonker

Strange... works for me, I am using the default bukkit permissions system, which should support all permissions plugins, if the authors have updated them accordingly. Which permissions plugin are you using?

6. Offline

Puzii

7. Offline

WizzleDonker

Right there is your problem. This permissions plugin is inactive since craftbukkit build 935, therefore it isn't compatable with the bukkit permissions system which was implemented in build 1000. To use telepads or TrainTicket, you need a compatable permissions plugin. There are many if these, including the following plugins:

PermissionsBukkit: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...fficial-default-groups-plugin-1-0-1-r1.26785/

GroupManager: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ge...2-a-collection-of-useful-commands-1597.15312/

(For group manager, choose 'Group Manager Download' on the forum page to download just group manager)

The best news about the above plugins, is if you use GroupManager you don't even need to change your permission files... they can automatically be loaded by group manager. I test all my plugins with the two above permissions plugins, so they are ones I guarantee to work.
    You are looking for plugins which support 'SuperPerms', which is something which all permissions were supposed to support for a long time since now.

EDIT: Here is some more

bPermissions: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bpermissions/

PEX: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-dev-permissionsex-pex-v1-17-tomorrow-is-today-1-0-0.18140/

Basically all modern permissions plugins.

8. Offline

Puzii

Ok, thanks!

Im gonna test it, and I will give you the result.

Uhm, there's no folder in the ''plugins'' wich is named ''Permissions'' or similar.
    I downloaded the PermissionsBukkit and started the server.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  9. Offline

WizzleDonker

Check out the 'configuration' section of the plugin thread.

10. Offline

SupaYoshi

can you make it so that the telepads can only be used by one person at the time? for a time of x minutes x seconds? :D
    I wanna use this for something ;) a pvp arena with normal stuff I know there are PVP arenas but not like the one Im looking for this would be AWESOME!

11. Offline

QBcrusher

does this support multiworlds?

12. Offline

WizzleDonker

Yes.

QBcrusher likes this.
  13. Offline

NxTheWolf

Hello, i have founsded a bug.
    When i use a pad in a epecific zone y apear underground, and fall down.
    My server is 1.1 not the official build.

Please help me, i speak spanish of native laguage, for this i not speak english too good.

14. Offline

ilicos

Hello boy!
    I like your work but some of my plugins require Permission 3x
    So do you want do a build for permissions 3x, please?

15. Offline

Badguy_1

can u please update! i need this plugin!

16. Offline

tmanisawesome

When will this plugin be updated for Minecraft 1.2.3

17. Offline

WizzleDonker

Soon.

18. Offline

tmanisawesome

please hurry

19. Offline

WizzleDonker

The current version is, however, up to date with the bukkit API, and the event and configuration systems are all of the latest types. This plugin should work fine with MC 1.2.3

20. Offline

tmanisawesome

ok thank u

21. Offline

QBcrusher

so ive been told that if you have over 100 tele pads, it will crash your server and destroy all your data...is this a myth? thanks in advance

22. Offline

Acconda

Please, update it and make a option so we can edit the permissions so not OP players can use the pads too.. :)
    Cheers
    CH

23. Offline

2toetommy

no matter what i change it to it always tells me not standing on correct block type please help

24. Offline

WizzleDonker

Back and updated to 1.5!