Court Justice Plugin - Tied in with a Jail plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bman28, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Offline

bman28

Hello,

I was thinking it would be cool to have a plugins as a court with a judge and plantiff, and attourny. (sorry for my spelling)

One reason for this, is when staff on servers hear someone griefed or spammed they get banned or kicked or muted right away. The staff don't even try to investigate the situation at hand.

This plugin could have it so the owner or admin is the "judge" in a "court room". The "judge" types " /court trial [player] " and they get sent to the guilty stand in the court room. Then the judge types /court judge to be tp'ed to the judge chair. Then have the court have an announcement,

"Court is now in session. [Player] is on trial for [Reason]. Please Rise for your judge [admin/owner]"

And then the judges opens a tp like "/court warp" or "/c warp" ( /c meaning /court )

And the trial goes on........

Once the verdict is reached by the judge, if he is guilty the judge cna type " /c jail [player] ", and [player] goes into a jail plugin hooked up to this. If the player is not guilty, then the judge can type " /c free [player] ", and the player is free.

To close the court the judge cna type /c dismiss, to close the court.

Another big thing, is for larger servers, is to have multiple court rooms. So the judge can type " /court 1 trial [player] " or " /court 7 trial [player] "

Please i hope someone cna make this :D

Thanks for reading, plz leave your response.

-Bman

2. Offline

bman28

I did see this before,

But this makes it so you arrest someone, then a message telling the whole server, vote no or vote yes.

Now this can be rigged or unfair if people vote for their friend.

In my plugin idea, they are in a court room, and the judge decides.

3. Offline

WarmakerT

This can be done with essentials by setting a court jail.

/setjail court
    /jail bman28 court 100h
    /broadcast Court is now in session! bman28 is now on trial for being awesome! Please rise for your judge owner!
    /setwarp court
    /broadcast To assist the court, type /warp court. Warning: Your position will not be saved!

4. Offline

bman28

but i want it so there are set court rooms, and they pled why they aren't guilty and such

5. Offline

WarmakerT

./setjail court2
    ./setjail court3
    etc.

And they can still talk :p

6. Offline

bman28

Yeah i guess, but how we would use it on my server, we would need it my way. possible for you to make it? idk how hard it is

7. Offline

WarmakerT

I don't think I'll make it, I'm busy with other projects, sorry =\

8. Offline

bman28

Peter Bui ? think you could make it

9. Offline

Themuddfamily

Can I try? I am quite good at java I just want a challenge :D

10. Offline

bman28

SURE! Be my guest, just post back here how your progress is going. and also do you have a skype?

and how long might it take?

11. Offline

Themuddfamily

I have skype : adam-mudd
    and it will take me mabe a few hours (probably tommorow I could do)

12. I want this plugin tOoo!

13. Offline

Themuddfamily

Ok Ill send you a copy if you want :D

14. Offline

Omnitv

Peter Bui you went from
    "Nope"
    to
    "I want this plugin tOoo!"

-_Husky_-, Sushi and np98765 like this.
  15. Offline

Themuddfamily

I based the plugin On public trial but edited all the features in that you wanted.

I attached it but I will post it on the forum and spread it around the bukkit dev soon!

Attached Files:

16. Offline

bman28

link to the page?

17. Offline

WarmakerT

He's adding it to bukkit dev, attachments don't seem to work =\

18. Omnitv Well i don't no how to code java. So i think you make up lies to make yourself "smart'.:p

19. Offline

Omnitv

Is that so? This cookie says otherwise.
    I dont shout out at people.
    USE GOOGLE!
    SEARCH IT!

20. What cookie, the Chocolate Chip One or the White Chocolate one? Because I'm allergic to nuts.

Why would i google cookies i already know what it is, DUH

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  21. Offline

Omnitv

Apparently you posses a tumor in your right cortex, that influences you simulate your fingers to automatically type these key words in a random order.
    spoiler (open)

However this is not the case, your corpous callosum is malnourished to the point that it cannot comment on this topic and it cannot decipher the meanings of a cookie and Google as a septate word. It also suffers from random adrenaline rushes that force the body to stimulate the sexual region of your body and begin to hemorrhage and bloat, this also in turn causes your temporal lobe to ex-foliate, your creibrum to incinerate, and basal genitalia to bleed out. Furthermore the coruses of your action, and your brain's deficiency has therefore made me to suspect that you have a small case of "Stupidity".
    This allows me to send tiny cookie robot's to ingestive while I insert them though your Connery artery and painfully work it way through your spine, and into your brain, which take up a process of 5-10 weeks. but this does not fix your issue.
    If you have any more question regarding your medical procedure, I am available during office hrs 0700hrs to 1400hrs to discuss about your medical issue.

22. "Wow" your so cool, Your A Doctor, Like i give a flying fudge about what all the crap you said, and i just went to the dickter today and IZ FINZ YOUZ WEREZ UZ MRZ.IMZLEETBCZIAMZPROFAKFAGJFAKWR, was that you? U MAD BR0? It seems like your mad because how much you post into this thread. You really took awhile, did you use dictionary.com?

23. Offline

Sushi

I gotta say this but, as of late you aren't being very helpful around these waters. Most of the time the majority of posts are about using the search, when you haven't even used the search yourself to see if it will help the op or not.

You talk in massive text sizes that annoy the hell out of me and very possibly other people on this forum. You try to make witty comments that aren't witty, nor are they related to the post or bukkit in any way.

After people find that your initial recommendation (searching) does not help them out, you go ahead and tell them that you are of no help to them since you can't write plugins, but you still stay around the thread anyway and make obscure posts that aren't useful to anyone. I mean, what the hell does this mean?

You always make erroneous accusations about threads that aren't actually true, like claiming that a thread is a double post, when it actually is not.

I think that most of the people who request a plugin have looked to see if it exists already, so you don't have to tell them to use a search engine. Why not help them out by pointing out a plugin that they missed, or telling them it doesn't exist (without font size 69).

-_Husky_- and Omnitv like this.
  24. Well Sushi I thought he/she did double thread post because i saw a recent thread just alike from that Plugin Request, And the only reason I'm being a douche is because Omntiv lies and tells everyone that i can Code Java but i can't so i have like 10 people pming me if i can code them a plugin, and that's really annoying. And I'm trying to help them but then i get ddos and others when i try to post something helpful like links or something but then get random comments like you said to me Something about Jesus Christ or something.
    Also Omntiv in this one thread you tagged me something for no reason, I was like [Censored] in my mind.
    I just wanted to say that i can't code this plugin and i want to see this plugin be developed but then you have to be a [Censored].

25. Offline

Omnitv

I tag because I am saying your Bukkit username.
    I don't Tag staff because they get mad.

Peter When did I ever state that "Peter can code/make plugins" or "Peter Codes Java" go stalk him. Plus I don't lie, Sometimes I mistakenly say on the help section "Duplicate thread" then I notice that I was wrong and put it in a spoiler=Im wrong. I also provide circumstantial evidence to back me up, just in case.
    If a Bukkit member on the Plugin requests section, does not like the plugin I suggested to him/referd to I shut up.

Don't talk squat about Sushi , he is not Jesus he is simply giving you feedback about how you have been behaving recently, and I do not think that a size 7 font is going to help the thread creator, on the other hand some do look it up and come here to post, while others dont.

This entire conversation from 2015hrs *My time* to 2241hrs, has not been very helpful to the thread creator, requesting a court justice plugin.
    Thus ending any more conversations about this.
    Let this thread get back on topic.

On topic:
    I like the idea of this plugin. Looking forward to seeing this in action. [Keeps watching]

26. Well in this random thread , where TnT closed the thread your like
    Peter Bui
    And i was like What?

Well then let's both say sorry to each other then get this dumb fight over.

[​IMG]
    Here it goes Sorry.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  27. Offline

Omnitv

To Peter please find and enclosed[​IMG] Im sorry
    From Omnitv

28. Offline

np98765

Well,

Now that everyone's all good and dandy, let's get this thread back on topic. :)

Actually, one thing... I personally thing that this would be much easier to grasp if it was formatted.

*whisper* Please format! *whisper*

Peter Bui and Omnitv like this.